• Bulletin Board
    • Dr. Rashmi Sharma
    • has been conferred with prestigious
    • Medical excellence Award
    • on the eve of Republic day 25.1.2014 at IMA hall for her
      exemplary contribution in the field of reproductive medicine.
origyn fertility and ivf centre delhi
    +91-9717252619
         +91-8929115454
   info@origynivf.com

When to say there is a problem with fertility?

  • You are here
  • Home
  • When to say there is a problem with fertility?

99% normal couples conceive within first year and the remaining 1% will conceive within the next year of unprotected intercourse .

infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant after at least one year of unprotected intercourse . In order to get pregnant:

A woman must release an egg from one of her ovaries (ovulation).
The egg must meet man’s sperm in the fallopian tube(fertilization)
Fertilized egg should move to the uterus (womb).
The fertilized egg must attach to the inside of the uterus (implantation).
Infertility can result from problems that interfere with any of these steps.