Director of Origyn Fertility and IVF Specialist Doctor Delhi / India
- Dr. Rashmi Sharma is the founder and Director of Origyn Fertility & IVF. She has been practicing as a leading Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Infertility and IVF Specialist since 1999. Her patient friendly, down to earth nature and humanitarian approach enables patients to overcome the communication barrier. She is well known for her polite and soft spoken behaviour, and gives impartial attention towards all her patients and staff members. She deals with all infertility problems and has expertise in dealing with complicated cases. Origyn fertility and IVF is famous for its success on multiple IVF failure cases.
- Under the supervision of Dr. Rashmi Sharma we are proud ot announce that ORIGYN Fertility and IVF is recipient of “Best IVF Clinic in Delhi” at Global Health Excellence Award 2014.
- She has performed approximately 3000 IVF/ICSI cycles so far with excellent success rate. Successfully doing all advanced procedures related to infertility at Max hospital, like IUI, IVF, ICSI, TESA, PESA, IMSI, Assisted Laser Hatching, Blastocyst culture, egg/embryo/sperm freezing, donor egg IVF, surrogacy, Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries, and embryo glue techniques.
She was previously Head of Dept of IVF and Reproductive Medicine at Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi
Educational Profile, Awards & Accolade:
- MBBS and MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology ) from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi.
- Immediatly following MD she did her DNB (Obs and Gynae) from Nation Board Of Education
- Recieved the prestigious membership of National Board of Medical Sciences very soon (MNAMS)
- In 2010 received the prestigious Fellowship of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FICOG).
- Executive member and a very active member of Indian Fertility Society.
- Conferred with “Medical Excellence Award” on the eve of Republic day 2014 at IMA Hall, New Delhi for her exemplery work in the field of infertility.
- Examiner for ART Fellowship, IFS.
- She has many National and International paper presentations and publications to her credit.
- Recipient of “C. S. Dawn Award” for best paper presentation on her work on IVF / ICSI with Genital Tuberculosis, at All India Congress Of Obstetrics and Gynecology (AICOG 2010).
- Best paper prize for her work on tuberculosis as a cause for premature ovarian failure and poor ovarian reserve in patients undergoing IVF/ICSI at International conference of Menopause Society.
- 2nd prize for Poster Presentation on “Abdominal tuberculosis with elevated CA – 125 mimicking metastatic ovarian cancer “at 28th Annual Conference of Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists’ of Delhi (AOGD Nov 2006)
- Authored various chapters in infertility books of repute.
- She is the organising Chairperson for 4 Regional and National Conferences on Infertility.
- She is invited guest speaker at many national and international forum.
- Received Special appreciation award at DMA – North Zone Annual Conference for her contribution in Medical Field.